Exhibitor Services and Inquiries-Coex Global Business Unit
The GBU assists exhibitors with booth and supplier management, recommending subcontractors and streamlining communication between Korean suppliers and overseas companies. Members of the GBU are fluent in English, Japanese, and Chinese in addition to Korean.
The Global Business Unit is operated internally at Coex, the organizing body of Photo & Imaging 2016. Roles and services are as follows:
• Utilities┃Assisting with utilities applications and other paper application forms
• Construction Supervision┃Acting as overseas exhibitors’ liaison to show’s in-house General Service Contractor, supervising and managing booth installation and dismantling
• Signage and Advertising┃Managing official show directory entries, exhibitor entry badges, and booth signage
• Guidance Materials┃Distributing invitation letters, exhibitor manuals, and other guidance material
• Exhibitor Consulting┃Providing general overall services during the event and settling complaints
The GBU also runs all international buyer relations.
If you need assistance with any of the above, please contact us.
|Photo & Imaging 2016 Secretariat|